- LONG-DISTANCE WARRIORS. Donnelly, Sally B. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/12/2005, Issue 49, p28
The article focuses on the crucial role played by fighter pilot Shannon Rogers of the U.S. Air Force in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. From Nellis Air Force Base, outside Las Vegas, Rogers controls a Predator. It is a flimsy drone that has been transformed from a spy plane into one of the...
- She's home! Benedek, Emily // Glamour;Jul2003, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p131
Reports on the return of fighter pilot, Captain Chandra O'Brien, from the U.S. military mission in Iraq. Quality of life; Family relationship; Activities during the two-week vacation.
- The Last of the Top Guns. BUISO, GARY // Officer Review Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
The article features U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Dan Hampton, an F-16 fighter plane pilot who took 21 surface-to-surface missile nets in battlegrounds in the first Gulf War and War in Iraq. It discusses the operation of Lieutenant Colonel Hampton during the second Gulf War with the unit of...
- THIS IS BUSH'S WAR. Schneider, William // National Journal;3/29/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p1022
Comments on the U.S. war with Iraq which started in March in 2003. Assessment of U.S. public support for the war; Casualty rate; Criticisms on the decision of President George W. Bush to declare war against Iraq; Factors that boost public support for the war.
- INSIDE NCR. Roberts, Tom // National Catholic Reporter;3/28/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p2
Presents various thoughts that came on March 19, the day of the war deadline of the U.S. against Iraq. Arguments and justifications for war; Questions about the legitimate use of force and how to respond to evil in the world; Role of the 'National Catholic Reporter.'
- The Fall of Baghdad. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;4/25/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p2
No abstract available.
- Before Reading. // Junior Scholastic;11/12/2007, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on the war between Iraq and the U.S., which started in March 2003.
- Cakewalks and slam dunks: realities of the Iraq War. McCarthy, Colman // National Catholic Reporter;1/20/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p20
The author reflects on the realities of the war and violence in Iraq.
- Editor's Note. Daği, İhsan // Insight Turkey;2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including the potentials and limits of Turkey's soft power and the Iraq war.