- Untitled. x. x. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/7/2015, Issue 3673, p1
The article focuses on the Independent Chemical information Service (ICIS) top 100 ranking of the leading chemical companies.
- Untitled. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;9/7/2015, Issue 3673, p1
The article focuses on the ranking of the Independent Chemical Information Service (ICIS) Top 100 chemical companies.
- Billion-Dollar Club. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;12/6/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 45, p31
Presents the 1999 Billion-Dollar Club global chemical sales ranking by the `Chemical Week.' Members of the top ten; Companies that moved into the top 20; Implications of the ranking of several companies. INSETS: DUPONT KEEPS NUMBER-ONE SPOT, by Robert Westervelt;NORTH AMERICA: R&H EXPANDS IN...
- ICIS TOP 100 CHEMICAL COMPANIES 2012. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/10/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 6, p29
An introduction is presented to a series of articles concerning the 2012 list of top 100 chemical companies from the chemical industry market intelligence group ICIS including BASF, Sinopec, and ExxonMobil Chemical.
- THE ICIS TOP 100. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/10/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 6, p33
A chart is presented of the top 100 chemical companies for the financial year ending September 30, 2011 including BASF, Sinopec, and ExxonMobil.
- BUBBLING UNDER. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/10/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 6, p35
A chart is presented of 25 top chemical companies that are not included on the journal's list of top 100 chemical companies for the financial year ending September 30, 2011 including Georgia Gulf, Pemex, and Kemira.
- BASF: 6.4 out of 10 for Innovation. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;3/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 13, p24
Reports that BASF AG has topped a 'Fortune' magazine survey on chemical firms leading in the area of innovations for the fourth quarter of 2001. Score of BASF; Survey categories wherein the company led other chemical firms.
- Who's Playing? Winning? Grab a Scorecard. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;8/25/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 32, p49
Provides information on the worldwide rankings of specialty chemical companies. Implication of the ranking on chemical industry; Focus of the top 20 sales ranking of pure-play specialty chemical companies; Rank of Rohm & Haas.
- ICIS ranks Top 100 producers. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/23/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 16, p36
The article reports on the ranking of the top 100 chemical producers worldwide by ICIS. It is compiling data for its annual Top 100 listing of global chemical producers. It will be published in the September 17, 2007 issues of "ICIS Chemical Business" and "ICIS Chemical Business Americas" and...