Shatter slams Hungary's 'neo-Nazi government'
- How would we be if the refugees were on our border? // Daily Mail;9/9/2015, p39
I WAS amazed at Mr Shatter's comment about the treatment of refugees by the Hungarian government in Monday's Irish Daily Mail ('Shatter slams Hungary's "neo-Nazi government"', September 7).
- Jewish leader blasts German government for stance on neo-Nazi party. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;3/20/2013, p5
BERLIN (JTA) -- Germany's top Jewish leader has slammed the government's decision not to join efforts to ban the country's most powerful neo-Nazi party.
- German neo-Nazi's naming to EU committee rankles Jewish leaders. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 8/2014, p1
BERLIN (JTA) -- European Jewish leaders slammed the appointment of a German neo-Nazi lawmaker to the European Parliament's civil liberties committee.
- German crackdown nets Neo-Nazi CDs. Spahr, Wolfgang // Billboard;08/02/97, Vol. 109 Issue 31, p59
Discusses the crackdown of the German government on neo-Nazi music and bands in July 1997. The search of the apartments of seven members of a group suspected of producing and distributing neo-Nazi compact discs in Europe; Other investigations.
- Germany, 1992: a year of hate and hope. // Advocate;1/26/93, Issue 621, p57
Focuses on attacks against gays and lesbians in Germany in 1992. Antiviolence project of the government; Activities of neo-Nazis.
- DISAPPOINTED EASTERN EUROPE CONFRONTS ITS NEO-NAZIS. Land, Thomas // Contemporary Review;Autumn2009, Vol. 291 Issue 1694, p280
The article focuses on the Hungarian Guard, a neo-Nazi paramilitary group, the rise of neo-Nazism in Eastern Europe, and the abuse of Gypsies in Hungary. The article discusses the right wing extremist Jobbik political party, legal sanctions against the neo-Nazis, and the European Parliament...
- Will Austria buy Hitler's house? // Daily Mail;1/15/2015, p32
THE Austrian government may buy the house where Adolf Hitler was born by compulsory purchase to stop it becoming a shrine for neo-Nazis.
- Germany pays millions to neo-Nazi victims. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;12/23/2014, p1
(JTA) -- The German government has paid some $2.6 million to victims of neo-Nazi violence since 2007.
- A Chilling Murder. Wallace, Charles P. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/11/2000, Issue 36, p41
Focuses on the trial and murder conviction of three neo-Nazis who stomped to death Alberto Adriano, a Mozambican who moved to Germany. Sentences of Enrico Hilprecht, Frank Miethbauer and Christian Richter; Racially motivated violence in Germany; Possibility that the German government will ban...