Six ways to profit from Asia's middle class boom
- Join the Greater Atlanta HBA and its Affiliated Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn. // Atlanta Building News;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p17
The article offers information on how one can join Home Building Association (HBA) and its affiliated groups on social networking sites which includes Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Scholars ask to boycott Facebook. // Flare (Pakistan);3/15/2012, p61
The article reports on the call of scholars for Muslims to use Millat Facebook, a Muslims alternative to the U.S. Facebook, to boycott products of the countries and organizations involved in blasphemy of the Holy Prophet (SAW).
- Facebook attracts 27 million British users. MacMillan, Gordon // PRWeek (London);1/25/2013, p17
The article reports that 27 million British users are using the social networking service Facebook, and highlights that the major fraction of British Facebook users are women.
- Join the conversation on Facebook. // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2012, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p22
The article presents several views posted on the social networking site Facebook including the death of Irish journalist Jill Heagher who was murdered and raped and actor Keith Urban who accompanied his daughters to be with their mother Nicole Kidman who is doing a film in Nice, France.
- Are you using Facebook more or less now than you were using it two years ago? Why? // Athens News;9/23/2013, p8
The article presents the perspective of people about more or less use of facebook, a social networking web resource.
- Facebook Sweepstakes. GORNEY, MATTHEW // Student Lawyer;Jan2012, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p71
The article focuses on the "Put a Dent in Your Debt Sweepstakes" on Facebook 2012 contest wherein the U.S. Law Student Division's 15 circuits vied to get the most "Likes" on the social networking website, with the 15th circuit under Circuit Governor, Chris Gast, emerging as the top winner.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking;2009, p281
A bibliography on the subject of social networking is presented which includes the articles "Twitter now has 75M users; most asleep at the mouse," "Web 2.0 Tools Can Foster Growth in Hard Times" and "One CafÃ© Chain's Facebook Experiment."
- Once your face is on Facebook. // Executive Leadership;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on how social networking sites such as Facebook becomes a relevant leadership tool as it increases one's visibility and allows leaders to offer encouragement to staff by sharing important trade news and proclaiming pride in the leader's people.
- Scammers bank on Facebook users' fear of missing out. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p4
The article offers information on the scams on the social networking site Facebook.