Offers to go Global
- Global issues Savers range. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/7/2003, Issue 2571, p35
Reports on the launch of a travel brochure by the Global Travel Group PLC and Independent Options in Great Britain. Inclusion of primary winter and summer tourist destinations; Distribution to travel agents.
- Digital brochure. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/14/2005, Issue 2648, p10
The article reports that Global Travel Group PLC members can now access the inhouse Super Savers offers brochure in a digital format. Agents already receive a printed brochure. As the format is web-based, large file attachments are not needed, making it suitable for those without broadband.
- Tech system migration begins. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/8/2003, Issue 2580, p32
Reports on the Global Travel Group PLC's seventy members' migration to the group's technology system in Great Britain. Provision of the company's monthly cost; Features of the technology system.
- Global's 'affordability appeals to rival agents'. Berman, Chloe // Travel Weekly (UK);3/12/2010, Vol. 5, p14
The article offers news briefs related to tourism including Global Travel Group PLC conference and Cosmos' pay cut and reduction of working hours.
- Global looks to US expansion. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/22/2003, Issue 1686, p3
Global Travel Group PLC is to extend its in-house tour operation to the U.S. after the fledgling business exceeded expectations. The new Destinations to Asia brand, which began 12 weeks ago, is currently carrying around 500 passengers a month for Global to Far East beach destinations. The...
- Ambitious Global eyes scheduled flight-only. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/7/2003, Issue 2558, p14
Reports on the expectation of Global Travel Group PLC on their scheduled air fares division in Great Britain.
- Margins up, but Atol doubts linger. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/15/2012, Issue 2996, p08
The article presents information on the increase in margins of Global Travel Group PLC, by 1 percent in 2011, despite tough trade conditions.
- Global Travel 'to get closer to Cook' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/15/2010, Issue 2931, p5
The article reports on the assertion of Global Travel Group PLC's managing director, Dave Clayton, that he plans to work more closely with Thomas Cook Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Comment. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/15/2010, Issue 2931, p11
In this article, Global Travel Group PLC's managing director, Dave Clayton, comments on his plan to work more closely with Thomas Cook Ltd. in Great Britain.