- Eileen Shanahan. // Media Report to Women;Winter2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p11
Presents an obituary for Eileen Shanahan, a reporter, who died on November 2001 in the United States.
- Tools of the trade. Hopkins, John D. // Quill;Oct99, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p13
Focuses on reporters who left their reporting jobs to do public relations work and returned as better reporters. Reasons Eileen Shanahan left her `New York Times' job; Why Bill Jones gave up his newspaper in Tennessee; Why Andrea Billups, a reporter for the `Washington Times' left her job;...
- Sarah Pettit blazed trails from Outweek to Newsweek. Schindler, Paul // Bay Windows;1/30/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
Pays tribute to Sarah Pettit, founding editor of 'OUT' magazine. Cause of death; Her family background; Her career background.
- Esteemed journalist passes. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;12/24/98, Vol. 89 Issue 52, p1
Reports on the death of Cathy Lightbourne-Connors, former editor of `The New York Amsterdam News' periodical, on December 16, 1998. Connors' career history; Achievements; Educational and personal background.
- Phyllis Sari Levy. // Publishers Weekly;4/16/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 16, p20
Pays tribute to book editor Phyllis Sari Levy, who died on February 12, 2001. Career in the publishing industry.
- FREEDGOOD DEAD AT 85. // Publishers Weekly;1/13/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p18
Pays tribute to editor Anne Freedgood, who died on December 15, 2002. Career as an editor; Legacy left by Freedgood; Prominent authors with whom she worked.
- Beverley Endersby edited Alberto Manguel, Rosemary Sullivan. Allen, Charlotte Vale // Quill & Quire;Nov2000, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p8
Presents an obituary for editor Beverly Endersby who died on September 9, 2000.
- Nancy Walsh created student anthology. // Quill & Quire;Mar2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p8
Presents an obituary for Canadian editor Nancy Walsh who died on January 21, 2000.
- on my mind. // Good Housekeeping;May2001, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p18
Introduces several articles about housekeeping. Visit to the Kienast quintuplets; Discussion on family politics; Death of editor Phyllis Levy on February 12, 2001.