In Tel Aviv, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales likes Israel but stays neutral
- The Encyclopedic Mind Of Jimmy Wales. Craig, Elise // Wired;Apr2013, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p84
A timeline is presented on the development of Wikipedia by cofounder Jimmy Wales.
- YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN JIMMY WALES. // Management Today;Mar2011, p12
The article profiles Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, who shared his experiences when he was a child, the place where he grew up and his academic life and regard for Wikipedia as more of a project than a business.
- 10 Questions for Jimmy Wales. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);1/31/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p2
The article presents questions and answers related to the online encyclopedia Wikipedia from founder Jimmy Wales.
- wikipedia en manque de femmes. // Archimag;sep2011, Issue 247, p4
The article discusses how the founders of the free online encyclopedia Wikipedia claim that 90% of their contributors are men and mentions Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales' objective to convince women editors to become more prominent contributors.
- Wales: Wikipedia Should Be Taught In Schools. // Micro Mart;2/5/2015, Issue 1348, p36
The article reports that students should be informed how to use the online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, according to co-founder Jimmy Wales after the site was banned from school use.
- Wikipedia. Giles, Jim // New Scientist;10/15/2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2834, p42
The article discusses the online information site Wikipedia, which was created in 2001 by entrepreneur Jimmy Wales and editor Larry Sanger as a supplement to their internet encyclopedia site and grew to become a public-generated information source.
- Will the massacre sabotage peace? // Junior Scholastic;4/8/94, Vol. 96 Issue 16, p14
Discusses the consequences of the massacre on Palestinian Arabs committed by an Israeli settler on February 25, 1994. Future of the peace agreement signed by both Israel and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) in September 1993; Role of extremists on both sides; President Bill...
- PALESTINIANS-SETTLERS. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);10/20/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4964, p12
The article focuses on the Israeli-Palestininan conflict reported by Al Quds Al Arabi online which states that Israeli settlers burnt Palestinian-owned agricultural land with olive plantations in the West Bank.
- Aftermath of a massacre. // Christian Century;3/16/94, Vol. 111 Issue 9, p271
Reports on the reaction of American Jewish leaders on the February 25, 1994 massacre of Muslim worshipers by an American-born Jewish settler in Hebron, Israel. Denunciation by American Muslim leaders of the massacre and opposition against Israel's policy in the region; Hopes of Jewish leaders...