Surveys show nuanced support for contraception
- Health care: pay now or pay later? Elliott, Bob // Corridor Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p12
The author comments on the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act in 2010 in the U.S.
- What SBCs can teach us about readability, plain language. Fosbre, Leanne // Employee Benefit News;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p50
The article presents the author's comments on the need for the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs) documents, related to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in the U.S., to follow simple language as it will help in effective communication.
- ASK OUR EXPERTS YOUR HEALTH CARE REFORM QUESTIONS. // Central Penn Business Journal;9/21/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p21
Information on a panel of expert to answer the questions related to the U.S. Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act, organized by the journal is presented.
- 'Obamacare' and the slippery-slope path to tyranny. Jamison, Daniel O. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/15/2012, p30
The author comments on ramifications of the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in 2012 in the U.S.
- Scholars Blast PPACA Cost Projections. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;Feb2012, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p26
The article assesses the implementation of the U.S. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA) by researchers at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
- Health law overview. // Graham Leader;11/17/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 27, p5A
A photograph of people attending a meeting conducted by the Graham Chamber of Commerce, Texas which was related to the U.S. Affordable Care Act.
- Affordable Healthcare Act is just another old 'new' program. SOWELL, THOMAS // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/11/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p14
The article presents the author's views on the Affordable Healthcare Act in the U.S.
- Key Challenges to Affordable Care Act's Implementation. Puckrein, Gary // Washington Informer;11/1/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on the implementation of the U.S. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in Washington D.C.
- Affordable Care Act spurs Tulare County clinic frenzy. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/21/2014, Issue 324773, p8
The article reports on the growth of health clinics in the rural areas of Tulare County, California under the Affordable Care Act.