Four Things More Dangerous to Israel Than Iran's Civilian Nuclear Enrichment Program
- Down To Wire Trusting Truth. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/18/2015, pA14
The author reflects on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's commitment not to create a Palestinian state in the country. The parliamentary elections of the country in which the prime minister has made his campaign speech regarding the issue is highlighted. The author recognizes...
- Report: Netanyahu, Herzog hold secret meeting over unity government. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;4/14/2015, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met secretly with opposition leader Isaac Herzog of the Zionist Union, according to an Israeli news report.
- Israeli calls U.S. remarks on excessive force "foolish". // Arab American News;10/17/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1549, p21
The article reports that Israel has declared the U.S. suggestions as foolish that it used excessive force following Palestinian stabbings and mentions the statement issued by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, on the use of legitimate force by Israel.
- Letters to the Editor. Rose, Alex; Soussa, Ron; Sorkin, Girsh; Krieger, Abe // New Jersey Jewish News;4/9/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p23
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including, â€œThe triumph of triumphalism," and â€œLike Bibi, AIPAC followers say they're wary of Iran deal" by Professor Alan Nadler about Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu's talk at United...
- IS NETANYAHU BACKTRACKING ON PALESTINIAN STATEHOOD? Ruebner, Josh // Hill;3/18/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p26
An excerpt from the article "Is Netanyahu Backtracking on Palestinian Statehood" in the March 16, 2015 issue of "The Hill" is presented which focuses on the political issue of Israeli-Palestian dispute towards the political programs of Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Myths and facts from on the ground in Israel. Lowenthal, Alan; Meadows, Mark // Hill;10/27/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 99, p18
The author discusses the feud between Palestinians and Israeli along with information on attacks by young Palestinians, increase in violence in Israel, and the author's meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minster (PM) of Israel.
- Shift in the middle. Beck, Mordechai // Christian Century;5/15/2013, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p11
The article discusses Israeli politics and economic policy since the election of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Netanyahu's policies regarding Palestine and Turkey, and U.S. President Barack Obama's relations with Israel since his reelection in 2012. Capitalism in Israel, military...
- Drawing a Red Line Around Netanyahu. // Jewish Currents;Autumn2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on the decision of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to support 2012 U.S. Presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The author mentions that Netanyahu's decision to support Romney is because of the former's plan to ask for the U.S. support on his plan to attack Iran. He...
- Withholding blame, U.S. issues harsh condemnation of deadly Nablus-area arson. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/31/2015, p1
(JTA) - The State Department harshly condemned the deadly arson at a Palestinian village but stopped short of attributing it to Jewish extremists.