PBOC Broadens Stimulus, Frees Up $81 Bil In Cash
- Gold is only protection from global trade war. // Flare (Pakistan);Sep2015, p36
The article offers the author's insights on the economic aspects of gold, and state of the economy in China. Topics discussed include the devaluation of currency in the country and its impact on the economy, the decline in interest rate at the People's Bank of China (PBoC), and the forecast for...
- Bye-bye dollar peg, hello flexible renminbi. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;Jul2010, p28
The article announces that the People's Bank of China will increase the flexibility of the foreign exchange rate of the renminbi in view of the global economic recovery. It tells that the decision comes after the renminbi remained at around 6.83 per dollar for almost two years. The PBoC has...
- China. Lainela, Seija // BOFIT Weekly;12/5/2014, Issue 49, p1
The article offers information on the economy of China as of December 2014. Topics discussed include a draft of the proposed deposit insurance scheme of the People's Bank of China (PBoC), country's foreign trade payments were dominated in yuan in October, and a table on bank deposits and loans...
- New system. Morris, John // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p18
Announces the opening of the People's Bank of China's national interbank system. Impact on the trading of multinational companies.
- Investors fret that Beijing is 'powerless' to halt falls. Maley, Karen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/27/2015, Special section p23
The article reports on the devaluation of yuan by the People's Bank of China, and economic downfall of Chinese sharemarket in 2015.
- Rule Change by China's Central Bank Paves Way For Increased Lending. // CFO Innovation Asia;1/7/2015, p1
The article reports on the decision by the People's Bank of China to ease the rules for calculating bank loan-to-deposit (LTD) ratios in 2015, which is expected to lead to increased bank lending, according to statistical rating organization, Fitch Ratings Ltd. It says that the move will reaffirm...
- Asia Monitor. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 6, preceding p1
The article provides information on the political risk and macroeconomic prospects in China and North East Asia as of June 2014, focusing on the investment and trade in South Korea, economic recovery in Taiwan, and economic growth in Mongolia. It discusses topics including the real gross...
- Asia players wary on China. BANTILLO, PEARL; Loo, Felicia; Fadhil, Muhamad; Pan, Viola // ICIS Chemical Business;7/1/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 23, p9
The article focuses on the effect reduced global domestic product growth rates and liquidity constraints in China is having on the Asian petrochemical industry in 2013. It states that after the People's Bank of China called on lenders to strengthen control on credit growth, concern grew about a...
- China says Citi can have branch in Beijing. // American Banker;8/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 163, p4
Reports on the approval given by the People's Bank of China to Citibank to operate a branch in Beijing.