Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling
- Crude Prices Rise, For 1 Day. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/18/2014, pA01
5 U.S. stockpiles slid by 800,000 barrels to 379.9 mil last week, a smaller fall than expected. Brent crude rose $1 to $61 a barrel; U.S. futures rose 54 cents to $56.47 after hitting $58.98.
- Angola: Chevron nears target production. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Feb98, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p18
Reports on updates concerning the production of Chevron's D-14 field in deep offshore Angola. Rate of production expected in 1999; Source of a percentage of Chevron's production; Background on Chevron's facilities in the site.
- Angola: Chevron races on. Akanni, Fred // Offshore;Jan98, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p96
Reports that Chevron Corp. is continuing its efforts to become the first company to produce a deepwater find in Angola.
- Oil price stability fueling industry recovery. Paganie, David // Offshore;Jan2017, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including petroleum industry, oil price recovery and offshore production.
- Genesis Spar assembled, positioned offshore. Taylor, George // Offshore;Nov98, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p78
Details the offshore oil rig installation project under the integrated project team consisting of Chevron and other joint venture owners. Weights and dimensions; Engineering design; Risers of the project.
- Glomar Explorer to drill deepest well. Smith, Jennifer E. // Offshore;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p28
Reports that the ship named Glomar Explorer built and designed by Global Marine will commence operations in the Atwater 119 rig in the Gulf of Mexico on March 1998 under a five-year contract with Chevron and Texaco. background information on Global Marine.
- Angola tops in deepwater. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Oct97, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p20
States that the leases in deepwater offshore Angola is the most successful deepwater campaign in the Gulf of Guinea. Spudding of Dalia-2a using the semisub Jim Cunningham by the Elf company to appraise the pay zones encountered in the successful Dalia-1; Estimated recoverable reserves in...
- To Industry, Cheaper Oil Means Different Things. Bruno, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/19/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the lowering prices of oil and its impact on aviation and defense industry. Topics discussed include views of Randy Tinseth, vice president of marketing for Boeing Commercial Airplanes, on big original equipment manufacturers ; notions of analyst Russell Solomon, on...
- Construction vessels transition from dedicated service to multi-purpose functionality. Miller, Jeff // Offshore;Jun2015, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p52
The article discusses opportunities being looked out for offshore oil well drilling by several oil and gas companies to maintain their profits during the fluctuating prices of oil. Topics discussed includes innovating new technology for extracting more oil out of existing oil wells, use of...