Tweet Deal Hunter
- It is time to enact laws for libelous remarks on social media? Tsosie, Leonard // Navajo Times;9/17/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 37, pA6
The author reflects on the need of laws for libelous remarks on social media in Navajo Nation and discusses the misuse of social media in politics.
- Redes sociales y el uso Ã©tico de la informaciÃ³n. Gómez Gallardo, Perla // Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion;jul-sep2012, Vol. 24 Issue 131, p20
No abstract available.
- Challenges of ethical and legal responsibilities when technologies' uses and users change: social networking sites, decision-making capacity and dementia. Batchelor, Rachel; Bobrowicz, Ania; Mackenzie, Robin; Milne, Alisoun // Ethics & Information Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p99
Successful technologies' ubiquity changes uses, users and ethicolegal responsibilities and duties of care. We focus on dementia to review critically ethicolegal implications of increasing use of social networking sites (SNS) by those with compromised decision-making capacity, assessing concerned...
- The evaluation of a social adaptive website for cultural events. Gena, Cristina; Cena, Federica; Vernero, Fabiana; Grillo, Pierluigi // User Modeling & User-Adapted Interaction;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2/3, p89
In this paper, we present an evaluation of a social adaptive website in the domain of cultural events, iCITY DSA, which provides information about cultural resources and events that promote the cultural heritage in the city of Turin. Using this evaluation, our objective was to investigate the...
- Social Media Etiquette...Please. MCMAHON, JOHN // Luxury Travel Advisor;Jul2014, p4
The article discusses the etiquettes of offering travels tips and advertisements on social media networks for tourism industry and also offers a not to do list for the industry.
- There's more to the Facebook generation than the odd poke. Penny, Laurie // New Statesman;7/4/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5060, p12
The article discusses the potential dangers posed by online social networks such as Facebook. The author argues that worries about alleged sexual corruption of young women due to online social networking is a chauvinistic "state-sponsored panic" that obscures more important issues. It is argued...
- Would You Actually Post This Online? // Self;Apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p118
A self quiz concerning videos, pictures, and thoughts to post online is presented.
- WEB WISE. // Irish Farmers Monthly;May2010, p68
The article focuses on the need for parents' awareness of their children's use of the internet particularly the social networking websites in Ireland. National Centre for Technology in Education (NCTE) spokesperson Simon Grehan suggests that parents teach their children to use internet in an...
- Tool or Trouble? Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;12/19/2011, p33
The article discusses the opportunities and challenges posed by social media for employers, managers, and business owners. It mentions the difficulty of developing an effective and enforceable social networking policy in the workplace policies. It states that the challenges include companies in...