- Twitter testing new 'News' tab feature in its mobile app. // Telecom Tiger;8/4/2015, p3
The article reports that social media network, Twitter, tested a "News" tab feature in its mobile application that is said to be live in the U.S. and Japan as of August 4, 2015.
- Sound Bites. // Communication Briefings;Dec2016, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on topics related to mobile phones including Android application that will provide information regarding smartphone battery, controlling negativity, and web resource Twitter keyboard shortcuts.
- Twitter Adds 'Report Abuse' Button. // Micro Mart;8/15/2013, Issue 1273, p26
The article reports on the move by Twitter to implement a "Report Abuse" button to its iOS application (app) to stop abusive messages on the social media messaging service as of August 2013.
- DOWNTIME. // Computer Weekly;3/4/2014, p27
The article presents tongue-in-cheek comments over the hacking of the microblog Twitter account of computer programmer Naoki Hiroshima in which his one-character account was ransomed for 50,000 dollars, and mentions the BroApp mobile device application that sends automated messages to girlfriends.
- App clash: Instagram shuts off Twitter feature. // Flare (Pakistan);12/16/2012, p73
The article reports that the smartphone application (app) Instagram has turned off a Twitter feature that allows users to view photos easier, in an effort to specify between the platforms.
- A Musical Tweet. Pham, Alex; Gruger, William // Billboard;4/27/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 16, p6
The article focuses on the microblogging website Twitter and its release of a mobile device application focusing on music.
- Tweetbot 4. Chartier, David // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);2015 Xmas, Issue 423, p46
The article reviews the Tweetbot 4 universal application for iPhone and iPad.
- Twitter partners with Lookup aims to drive local on-demand concierge service to its platform. // Exchange4media.com;12/31/2015, p6
The article reports on the move by microblogging website Twitter to partner with Indian start-up Lookup in order to drive local on-demand concierge service to its platform.
- THE WEEK IN MEDIA. // PRWeek (London);12/14/2012, p17
The article offers updates on the media as of December 2012 including the decision of Instagram to disable a feature that improves the way its photographs are displayed in Twitter users' streams, the launch of an application on Apple's App Store by the periodical "Campaign," and the introduction...