Determinants and Performance Effects of Executive Pay Multiples: Evidence from Korea
- PAY DAY. // PM Network;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p30
The article offers information related to the salaries of a project manager. According to a Project Management Institute (PMI) survey of 34,800 project management practitioners from 19 countries, 2009 was not exactly a great time to ask for a raise of pay, unless one is a project manager. It...
- Occupational Wage. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/27/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 36, p66
Presents a chart depicting the wages of employees from different industries in New York.
- Working for the Union Label. Whitehead Jr., Ralph // BusinessWest;1/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p12
The author reflects on the hourly wage of workers in Nevada. He discusses that the state's average hourly wage of a worker without a high school diploma is $23.30 which is considered as the highest of the 50 states in the U.S. He added that a typical hourly wage of a 2008 worker with four-year...
- Paychecks go plastic. // Consumer Reports;Sep2003, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p8
Explores the advantages and disadvantages of payroll card and prepaid cards which are used by employees in the U.S. in collecting their wages. Features of a payroll card; Forecast on the number of people who will use the payroll card by year 2006; Fees associated with payroll and prepaid cards.
- Bigger pay raises projected this year. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p21A
Reports that workers can expect an increase in pay in 2005 in the United States.
- Practical Advice Regarding Different Forms of Equity Compensation: An Update. Chinn, Adam D.; Goldstein, Jeremy L.; Katzke, Michael S.; O'Brien, Jeannemarie // Venulex Legal Summaries;2006 Q3, p1
The article discusses practical advice on different forms of equity compensation. The highest priority for a company in establishing an equity compensation program should be the economic incentives that are formed by the program and thus the behavior that these incentives elicit. Companies...
- MONEY TALKS. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p54
The article looks at the salaries of prominent professionals in New Mexico. Various professionals with peak salaries in the Bernalillo County include Solid Waste/Anti-Graffiti supervisor Bobby Velasco, Technical Services engineer Rodrigo L. Eichwald, and Bernalillo County director Matthew...
- More work, Less pay. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);7/12/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 28, p12
Provides information on the salary range survey of transportation professionals in U.S. conducted by Shey-Harding Associates in 2004. Effect of the salary change on the transportation job market; Factors that affect salary figures; Information on the salaries in the East and West coasts. ...
- Taking the bite out of workers' comp. Mahon, Joe // Fedgazette;Sep2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses the costs of compensation benefits of workers in the U.S. as of September 2007. It states that premiums paid by employers have lowered since early 1990s for a variety of reasons. Safer workplaces, younger workforce and changes in state regulations that safeguard companies...