- CAMPBELL'S SOUP II. // Art Newspaper;Mar2013, Vol. 22 Issue 244, p19
An image of the series of work "Campbell's Soup II" by artist Andy Warhol is presented.
- BILLY NAME. O'Brien, Glenn // Interview;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p88
An interview with Andy Warhol Factory assistant Billy Name is presented. William Linich, a.k.a. Name, states that he met Warhol while working as a waiter and a lighting designer for the Judson Dance Theater. Warhol hired Name to paint his loft space, called the Factory, in silver paint, an...
- Dollar Sign. // Art + Auction;May2013, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p27
An image of the artwork "Dollar Sign" by Andy Warhol is presented.
- Factory Man. Wallace-Wells, David // Newsweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 154 Issue 24, p66
The article profiles pop artist Andy Warhol. The author criticizes that Warhol's art is overrated, and comments that Jasper Johns, Roy Lichtenstein and Claes Oldenburg were the inventors of pop art. Warhol's work includes "Soup Cans" and silk-screen images of stars, singers and American celebrities.
- Ads. // Art + Auction;Dec2013, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p53
An image of the screenprint artwork "Ads" by Andy Warhol is presented.
- Go ask Andy. Newhall, Edith // New York;11/10/97, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p54
Discusses the late artist Andy Warhol. His evolution into a pop visionary; The exhibition, `The Warhol Look/Glamour Style Fashion' at the Whitney in New York City; Comments on Andy's most enduring cultural legacy from such friends and critics as Brigid Berlin, Mary Boone, and George Plimpton.
- ANDY WARHOL. C. C. // Arte y Parte;oct/nov2010, Issue 89, p137
The article reviews the exhibition "Andy Warhol TV," featuring video clips related to and art by American pop artist Andy Warhol at the Museu ColecÃ§Ã£o Berardo in Lisbon, Portugal until November 14, 2010.
- WHEN POP TURNED THE ART WORLD UPSIDE DOWN. Scherman, Tony // American Heritage;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on postmodernist art. Artworks of Andy Warhol; Innovations of pop artists; Exhibitions of Warhol.
- GOLDEN YEARS. // Film Comment;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p43
An image of a reproduced image of the 5th annual New York Film Festival (NYFF) ticket by Andy Warhol is presented.