Social implications of the Internet and social networking sites
- HOW QUALITY OF LIFE AFFECTS SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE USE INTENTION: ROLE OF PERCEIVED SELF DISCLOSURE AND SOCIAL TIE QUALITY. Chung-Chi Shen; Jyh-Shen Chiou; Chun-Ming Yang; Szu-Yu Chou // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p370
An abstract of the article "How Quality of Life Affects Social Networking Site Use Intention: Role of Perceived Self Disclosure and Social Tie Quality," by Chung-Chi Shen et al. is presented.
- EVALUATION AND AUTHENTICATION OF MUSIC SHARED THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING: eWOM OF CULTURAL PRODUCTS. Barretta, Paul G.; Minor, Michael S. // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p385
An abstract of the article "Evaluation and Authentication of Music Shared Through Social Networking: eWOM of Cultural Products," by Paul G. Barretta et al is presented.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES AND PLANNED BEHAVIOR. Gironda, John T.; Korgaonkar, Pradeep K. // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p387
An abstract of the article "Social Networking Sites and Planned Behavior," by John T. Gironda et al. is presented.
- ENGAGING THE FACEBOOK USER TO FOSTER SALES -- DRIVERS OF ADVERTISING EFFECTIVENESS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS, INCORPORATING SYNERGIES AND TIME LAGS. Reich, Jens-Christian; Brettel, Malte // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p391
An abstract of the article "Engaging the Facebook User to Foster Sales - Drivers of Advertising Effectiveness in Social Networks, Incorporating Synergies and Time Lags," by Jens-Christian Reich et al. is presented.
- Social Online Community Behavior and Its Driving factors - A Cross-Country Comparison between the US and China. Liu, Raymond; Kunz, Werner // Advances in Consumer Research - Asia-Pacific Conference Proceedi;2011, Vol. 9, p142
An abstract of the research study "Social Online Community Behavior and Its Driving factors: A Cross-Country Comparison Between the US and China," by Raymond Liu and Werner Kunz is presented.
- ONLINE NETWORKS AND DEVELOPMENT OF NETWORK INTERACTIONS. Gvozdikov, D. S. // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo Universiteta, Seriia 12: Psihologia;2015, Issue 2, p10
In this article we discuss the potential of online interaction to supplement and develop natural potential of network interactions. We propose to examine network interactions through a prism of social organization, comparing the impacts of direct social environment on construction of social...
- The Influence of Interactivity and Platform on Value in SNS. Kazuhiro Kishiya // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2014, Vol. 25, pE-38
An abstract of the article "The Influence of Interactivity and Platform on Value in SNS," by Kazuhiro Kishiya is presented.
- Toward a Scale to Measure Consumers' Understanding of Privacy Policies on Social Networking Sites. Fox, Alexa K.; Deitz, George D. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2014, Vol. 25, pE-31
An abstract of the article "Toward a Scale to Measure Consumers' Understanding of Privacy Policies on Social Networking Sites," by Alexa K. Fox and George D. Deitz is presented.
- DEVELOPING A TAXONOMY OF SOCIAL MEDIA: CAN IT BE DONE? Lemel, Rosa // Summer Internet Proceedings;2013, Vol. 15, p85
This paper discusses the importance of developing a taxonomy for social media and the attempts that have been made thus far. Currently no universally accepted classification scheme exists. Scholarly and business research studies analyze social media usage behaviors and draw upon past studies to...