Dosing dilemmas in obese children
- ACTIVITY, OBESITY AND METABOLIC HEALTH IN CHILDREN. Ekelund, U. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p27
An abstract of the article "Activity, Obesity and Metabolic Health in Children," by U. Ekelund, is presented.
- RER VARIABILITY ANALYSIS BY SAMPLE ENTROPY: A PRELIMINARY COMPARISON OF OBESE AND LEAN CHILDREN. Biltz, G. R.; Unnithan, V. B.; Harmon, J. H.; Witten, G.; Dengel, D. R. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p53
An abstract of the article "RER Variability Analysis by Sample Entropy: A Preliminary Comparison of Obese and Lean Children," by G. R. Blitz, V. B. Unnithan, J. H. Harmon, G. Witten, and D. R. Dengel is presented.
- APPLYING THE NEW WHO CHILD GROWTH STANDARDS IN CANADA: WHAT IS OUR PREVALENCE OF OBESITY? Tremblay, M. S.; Shields, M. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p192
An abstract of the study "Applying the New WHO Child Growth Standards in Canada: What Is Our Prevalence of Obesity?," by M. S. Tremblay and M. Shields is presented.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OBESITY AND LIFE STYLE IN CHILDREN FROM ANAPOLIS -- GOIAS -- BRAZIL. Ven āncio, P.; Silva, F.; Teixeira, C.; Martins, C. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p202
An abstract of the study "Relationship Between Obesity and Life Style in Children From Anapolis--Goias--Brazil," by F. Silva et al is presented.
- Does maternal feeding restriction lead to childhood obesity in a prospective cohort study? Rifas-Shiman, S. L.; Sherry, B.; Scanlon, K.; Birch, L. L.; Gillman, M. W.; Taveras, E. M. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Education & Practice Edition;Mar2011, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p10
An abstract of the article "Does Maternal Feeding Restriction Lead to Childhood Obesity in a Prospective Cohort Study?," by S. L. Rifas-Shiman, B. Sherry, K. Scanlon and colleagues, published in the November 16, 2010 online issue of the journal "Archives of Disease in Childhood," is presented.
- Sir Alister McIntyre Distinguished Awardee for Pioneering Work and Internationally Acclaimed Research in the Area of Substance Abuse Monitoring and Childhood Obesity. Johnston, Lloyd D. // West Indian Medical Journal;2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 60, p23
An abstract of the article "Childhood Obesity and Substance Abuse: Evolving knowledge and perspectives," Lloyd D. Johnson.
- PARENTS AS THE AGENT OF CHANGE FOR CHILDHOOD OBESITY (PAAC). // Bariatric Times;Jan2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
An abstract of the article "Parents As the Agent of Change for Childhood Obesity (PAAC)" is presented.
- Recognition of overweight-obesity in children -- are paediatricians missing the opportunity in outpatient clinics? Gali, V.; Venkatesh, V. Krishna; Ganesan, V. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Education & Practice Edition;Apr2011 Supplement, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p31
An abstract of the article "Recognition of Overweight-Obesity in Children--Are Paediatricians Missing the Opportunity in Outpatient Clinics?" by V. Gali and colleagues is presented.
- Overweight during childhood can predict adult BP. // Active Living;Sep2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p26
An abstract of the article "Relationship between serial childhood adiposity measures and adult blood pressure: The Fels Longitudinal Study," by Roy Sabo and colleagues is presented.